Michael J. Love
- Although dogs usually must be adopted into homes in Washington
(the location of the rescue facility), occasional exceptions will be made on
a case-by-case basis.
- Collies can be adopted into any home regardless of the age of children.
- No Sheltie can be adopted into any home with a child younger than 7 years
- All adoptive homes must have a fully fenced yard or a fully enclosed dog run.
- If at any time in the future this adoption must be terminated, the dog must
be returned to C.V.C.S.R. and not disposed of in any other way.
- A C.V.C.S.R. representative must be allowed occasional visitation rights.
- If the adopter moves, she/he will notify C.V.C.S.R. of the new address and
telephone number within 10 (ten) days.
- The adopter agrees, within 30 (thirty) days of the adoption, to purchase and
keep a collar with a current county or city dog license and ID tag on the dog
24 hours a day. If a dog is seen without its license and ID tag, the dog can be
removed from the adoptive home with no refund due and no legal action required.
For more information about our rescue or to adopt a dog, please call us
any time, Pacific time, at (360) 477-6670.